Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome Amysout and Chromatophobia!

I have added two wonderful ladies to my CT. Welcome Amysout and Chromatophobia! :D

I am so proud to share some of the wonderful work from my awesome gals.

A beautiful layout from Chromatophobia using the new Dreamers Kit.



This is from scrappeehappee using the new Dreamers Kit.





Here is one from Vanilla using the new Dreamer Kit.


One from Amysout using Sweet Pea and my challenge template (freebie). Don't you just want to grab those little feet and kiss 'em. ;)

Credits: Based on PTon’s challenge template, Sweet Pea by PTon at Scrapbook Elements, Miss Adeline’s Class by Kim Christianson & Corduroy Essentials by Weeds & Wildflowers at Prima HybridsSweet, Lullabye by The Digi TwinsSticker, and Chipboard Distressed action by Cheryl Barber at Scrap Girls, Stylize Embellishments by Brandy Hackman at Scrap Girls,News Alpha by Nina Scraps at O Scraps,So Sentimental brushes by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppes Design



This one is from VanillaDesignz using To Life and the template freebie from the HOT challenge. My mailing list gets the link to the freebies automatically. My thoughts on this layout? The photo, like the layout, is bold, strong, and beautiful.




This one is from chromatophobia. Isn't he darling?! It's such a sweet layout. Babies are just perfect, aren't they. ;)



This one is by scrappeehappee. I do not know where the Easter elements are from. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can give the due credit. The papers, lace, scallop, ribbon, and swirls are from my Sweet Pea. This was made using a freebie template given a couple of weeks ago here. See, you should drop by often to grab the templates. :D

No comments: