Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Thoughts

I have been scrapping a lot since November. It made me really appreciate my Creative Team. It is so hard! But I am determined to scrap more this year. I am really amazed at the amount of new products that are available. I discovered digiscrapping in 2007 and had trouble finding products, well, part of that was my ignorance of great stores, but the options are far from what they are today. For a time, I was really enjoying the fantasy layouts, and I still do. It's so fun, but I also miss journaling. So no matter what your style or mood, there is something for everyone.

Is anyone involved in Project 365? I was not going to work on this because I had missed a few days. But you know what? SO WHAT if I missed 3-4 days. I really need to get over my obsession with needing to have it perfect before starting. It is OK to miss a few days right? I really will try to get at least a photo a day but I will also get over the days that I have missed. So if you had not taken a photo everyday, it's not too late to get started on the project!

Here is a place you can start, and if you register for the challenge, you will receive some free templates to get started.

http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/wordpress/?cat=121

How about some layouts?

Here is a cute one by Lorraine called My Funny Valentine. She used the Mood for Love Kit as well as the Sweet Velvet Alphas.

The kit is still 20% off through tomorrow night. The kit includes the word art, papers, elements, and 4 alphas.



Here's a layout by Danesa using various products.


credits: Sweet Velvet Alphas by Phuong
Orchid Dreams Reawakening - Kit by Phuong
Date-It by Phuong
Mask by Phuong
Orchid freebie by Phuong
Love Bug Wordart By Hélène

Here's a few by me. :)


Credits:
- Vera Lim's A New Beginning Kit
- Phuong Ton and Microferk's A Mood for Love Kit (www.scrapbookgraphics.com)


Credits:
- Phuong Ton's Spooky Kit (www.scrapbookgraphics.com)
- CinziaL's Tales of the Night elements


Credits:
- Vinnie Pierce's Romance Me Kit
- Studio Berna's Personal Tea Bags Vol. 2 (http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com)
- Phuong Ton's Mood for Love elements
(http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com)
- Kitty Designs Magical Words Dreaming
- CinziaL's Brush Strokes

This is a scraplift of emi's Layout.


Credits:
Elements from Megan Fisher's Autumn Compositions
Paper is a blend from Megan Fisher's Autumn Colors and Jofia Devoe's Painted with the Autumn Sun
Some elements also from Painted with Autumn Sun
Word Art by Katie Pertiet
Swirl is from Jofia Devoe's Light Breeze Autumn
Hearts, Mother alpha, light background brush from mine and Microferk's Mood for Love elements
Larger frame from Something Blue Studios, stamp frame from Mood for Love

No comments: