Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Layouts!

Here are some layouts with Autumn's Kiss as promised. :)

This is a layout by Magda. The photo mask is included in the kit! This photo of her son is so adorable.



This beauty if by Lilja. The clustered frame is also in the kit. I just love her photo treatment here.



Here's another one by Magda. Again, gorgeous photos! Her sons are too cute! I love the way she created the clusters with the leaves. Beautiful design.



This layout is by Danesa. I love how she used the clipping mask on the patterned paper. Doesn't it look like a heart. Great idea.



I created this desktop. The last desktop I worked on was July so I'm a little behind lol. This was fun to make!



Here's a layout by Micheala. I love how the way she creates clustered elements.



Lilja also created this Halloween cutie layout. The hat is by Ireene Alexeeva. I wonder what she's stirring in her pot!

No comments: