Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back!

Hey everyone,

I'm back at work and everything else. My kids are not quite 100% yet, but they are feeling better. I'm just really tired, and I have to applaud stay at home moms, I don't know how you do it. Being back at work is a little bit of a relief for me right now. What I really want to do is sneak back home and take a nap. I think the last few weeks are really catching up to me.

My younger son went to the ER on Sunday night. No, he does not have the swine flu, nor did his older brother; they don't even have the flu. Being there was really scary. We left after waiting hours and hours. Fortunately, after a few days, he was truly beginning to recover yesterday. My advice is that unless there is dire need, stay away from the ER. I think it is so easy to catch the regular flu there since everyone in there was sniffing and sneezing and coughing. Sigh!

So I am back. Gosh, I have tons of layouts from my CT and around the digi world to post.

I hope everyone had a wonderful iNSD. Scrapbookgraphics.com's server had no issues considering the traffic, so way to go SBG! If you missed my cluster frame and want it, just drop me a line. I'll send you the link.

Aw what else, oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I will be guesting at Pixel Canvas as a CT member for May and June. I am a big fan of Vinnie Pearce's work so this is going to be a blast. Plus working on layouts might help my mojo, which is really down lately.

No comments: