Thursday, December 10, 2009

Autumn Leaves Layout

I'm scrapping again.. in between the kids being sick, deadlines at work, and well, at least I could put off the housework for now. Who wants a super clean house when they can have layouts done! Sometimes it's the only way I can unwind. Tuck the kids into bed, have a warm cup of tea, cozy up on the couch, and scrap away. It really is my only way to relax a bit from these last few hectic days.

I hope you're finding a way to relax as well. It is important to have some "me" time to maintain some sanity.

Thought I'd share a personal layout with you.


Credits:

Lorie Davison's new kit, Before the Snow. Gorgeous and fun as always! Paper is from Lorie Davison's Flittering Fall Fairies. Word art by Vera Lim's Brother 2. The frame is Christina Renee's Negative Frames.

No comments: