Monday, March 3, 2008

Grungy, Textured Overlays 1

Are you a designer or maybe you just want more options to customize your papers? I absolutely love overlays, even way before I began my venture as a designer, okay, so that may not have been that long ago. ;)

This is my first set of overlays available exclusively as SBE. I wrote a little tutorial for those who are curious about what overlays are all about. Check out this little tutorial.

This is okay for professional-use. You cannot resell or distribute the original files. You cannot create other professional-use items for resell, unless it has been significantly altered. I understand that these are textures and can enhance your designs. If it has been deeply integrated into your own designs it probably is okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.





This is a set of 6 grungy, textured overlays. These are great for creating your own papers or blend with your other digital design projects. Mix and match different overlays, mix with patterns, and experiment with different blending options to create your own original designs.

In this set are 6 .png files and created at 300 ppi. Have fun creating!

This set comes with a professional-use license with no credit required. See TOU for more information

No comments: