Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Bling

This is a very exciting kit for me. It is the first one that I have ever made...like ever! :D
I have extremely fortunate enough to be able to share my passion with the world, and I hope that you enjoy my creations and you know, have fun with it! Please send me the links to your layouts and creative projects. I would be thrilled to view them!

This is available exclusively at www.scrapbook-elements.com. The description states that there are 5 word art, but there are really 6. I miscounted when I first posted the description. I will be more careful next time! :D





Happy Spring colors, fun floral and whimsical patterns, feminine accents, topped off with swirly, sparkling diamond accents to add a touch whimsy and style to your digital projects. Imagine the soft flow of spring, daydreams, and happy thoughts. Add a touch of fun and bling to your creative projects.

Included in this collection are: 10 12x12 BACKGROUNDS, 28 COORDINATING ELEMENTS including 1 distressed frame, 1 stitched frame, 1 beautiful diamond frame, 2 gorgeous diamond flourishes, 1 corner wrap, 1 string wrap, 1 large bow wrap, 2 buttons, 1 safety pin, 2 yummy stapled and folded flowers, 2 cute clips, 1 olive splatter of glitter, 1 silver spat of glitter, 1 blue gem brad, 1 small flower with diamond center, 1 green bow, 1 journal stamp, 1 butterfly, 1 sparkling butterfly trail, 1 vintage lace, 2 ribbons, 2 pretty stitches, blue and pink. You will also receive a FULL DIAMOND ALPHABET with the full uppercase letters, numbers, and punctuations. To top it all off, you will also receive 6 WORD ART.

All elements are created at 300 ppi for quality printing. Each element is in its own file so you do not need to cut out any selections.

Papers and alphabet set are also available separately.

Also this FREEBIE is for you if you join my mailing list. I promise not to spam you, and will only send it out when there are new products or specials (or FREEBIES, yummy!). It is a .png file witha transparent background.



To join my mailing list, please send an email to ptonscraps@gmail.com with the subject line as mailing list. That's all! Then from now on, you will be informed of new goodies and immediately have access to the links.

No comments: