Monday, March 3, 2008

St. Patrick's Mini (freebie!)

Time for those cards and invites! I made a mini kit that is especially priced for you. As an added bonus for my blog visitors, you can get this kit for free! Well, okay there is a catch, I do ask that you register for my mailing list and kindly, very kindly ask you to create something and post it to the gallery. You don't have to post anything, but you know, pretty please, post something. :D heheh. But you just need to register for my mailing list by 3/8/08. If you have already purchased this, let me know, I promise to send you a special link after this Saturday (3/8/08).

To join my mailing list, please send an email to mailto:ptonscraps@gmail.comwith the subject line as mailing list. That's all! Then from now on, you will be informed of new goodies and immediately have access to the links.



1 comment:

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

Darn - sorry I missed this cute kit. But would love if you'd bring it back next March now that I'm on your mailing list! And I promise I'll use it and show you! xo Colleen aka Chi-Girl