Sunday, June 1, 2008

Now S4H friendly

Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I last posted. I have many new layouts and products that I cannot wait to post...soon. And I did listen to my customers from the poll. :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that my products are now okay for limited professional-use without any additional fees or licenses.

All final products must be in a flattened format.

Here is a quick overview of what is allowed. Questions are always welcomed.

This applies to finished products (kits, papers). Designer tools are not affected.

This is retroactive. Not all listings will reflect this change but it still applies.

Here is the basic summary...

Allowed:
- Scrap 4 Hire for home based business
- Photographers (coffee books, cards, pages for clients)
- Cards and invitations. You may resell to clients but not post on web as a template.
- Personal website or blog.

Not Allowed:
- Web templates for profit
- quick pages
- repacking or altering a finished product for resell, like taking an element or paper, altering and then reselling. no no
- blog or ebay templates for resell
- other for profit endeavors without permission.

You may not redistribute files in any manner than what is allowed.

Please contact me if you have any questions. ptonscraps@gmail.com

No comments: