Friday, February 6, 2009

A layout a day

One of my *recent* resolutions, well, one I just made for myself yesterday, lol, is to create a layout a day. I am years behind in my scrapping so I will put aside an hour a night, after my kids are sleeping to work on something. I am not sure if I will be able to keep up with it since layouts can take much longer than an hour, but I am going to try!

I made two today and thought I'd share this with you. :)

This first one is for a gift album I am creating for a good friend of mine.



Credits:
Vinnie Pearce Photo Masks, Art Corner Papers, and Romance Me elements

This second one is made using one of Kitty's sketches. I absolutely love this sketch. It's much more than a layered template and so fun!

Kitty, please please make more sketches!



Credits:
Kitty Chen's The Sketch 1, Dancing for Tomorrow, Swirls 4
Kitty Chen and Lorie Davison's Sweetheart Collaboration
Vera Lim I Will Be Here elements

No comments: