Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gorgeous summer kits

Thought I'd do something a little different today. I recently purchased these two kits and am really happy with them. I'm not on their CTs or anything. Just loving what I purchased. :)

Natali Design's (www.scrapbookgraphics.com) Summer Delight:



If you haven't tried her Overlays, you are in for a treat! They are super versatile and just gorgeous!



And some quick pages



And Vera Lim and NewLifeDream's Summer Adagio. This kit is huge!



Okay so I made a little page. Yeah, yeah it's not artsy. :P But my scrapping mojo is not very high right now. I am sad that summer is coming to an end. Sigh.



Credits:

- photo masks by Katie Pertiet
- paper from NLD and Vera Lim's summer collab
- elements from NLD and Vera Lim's summer collab, Armina Design's simply me, Vera Lim's Fun buttons, TheLilyPad's NSD collab, Natali Design's summer kit

No comments: