Tuesday, August 25, 2009

September Kit Layouts & More

I wanted to show you this gorgeous desktop calendar by one of the many talented Studio Crew members (they all rock), Bec. I LOVE her monthly desktops. Think I might have to lift this one!

My fave part is the pencil tucked in the journal. That journal is a layered journal to help make your layering a little bit easier. I also love how she used the layered paper that was included. Thanks you so much Bec!

septemberdesktop-600

Here are a couple of gorgeous beauties by Leda. I love how she used the card stock. The paper clipped within the circle frame is great!

Leda's Layout


Leda used the layered journal in this next layout. I really love how she changed the lace from white to gold.

[image]


Here are a couple of fun layouts by Lorraine. Is this a great Tree Hugging photo or what!

Lorraine's Layout


And who could resist these two cuties! Fun clustering of elements. Stitches are by Natali. The glitter style applied to the stamped frame is from Flergs.

Lorraine's Layout


Here is one by Tammy D. Isn't that one of the sweetest face?

[image]


Oh and here's one by me! :)

Phuong's Layout
Lorraine also made these great layouts using the August Kit.

[image]

[image]

Megann created this fun one using the August Kit.

[image]

Another August layout. This is by Danesa.

Peacock_web


I've already posted this one, but I wanted to post it again to show you another example of the layered journal usage. Hope it helps. :)

Paper and blue flower from my July Kit.
Everything else but the journal is from my August kit.
Journal in the September kit.



Here is a Prehistoric one by Carin. These are really great photos! She visited a prehistoric forest.

cazelle
Translation:
La Roc du Cazelle, a prehistoric rock and woods that has the living ituation from the early early days with dolls and sounds. It was a very educational fun day out and the kids loved it!

No comments: