Monday, August 10, 2009

More Layouts!

That's right, more layouts! :)

I created this for a good friend of mine. This photo was taken literally a minute before she walked down the aisle. I really wanted to make a kit for her and maybe sometime in the future I will get a chance.

Paper and blue flower from my July Kit. Everything else but the journal is from my August kit. The journal is a layered template that will be included in the September kit (not available yet but cool right? lol).

I really hope that she will like it.



Here's a bright and beautiful one by Leda. Love the scattered smaller photos and all the little touches.



Don't you love these beautiful family photos? Love the way Tammy used the circular frames.



Here's a sweet one by JanettD. I really like the smaller photo clipped at the top of the page.



Megann's just back from her vacation and here's a sweet layout. Wish I was there! This was near some Mayan ruins.


tropical oasis, by the sea, and silver dollar from the June kit

No comments: