Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pages 1-4

I am just having too much fun working on the Dragon book. Sean and I worked out some details today, and I still need to get Ethan's okay for some others. Well, as best I can with a 5 and 2 year old lol. It's very interesting what they come up with! I want to share the first page of this story with you. Hopefully it will end up being an epic adventure (as epic as a 2 and 5 year old can handle). :)

DISCLAIMER: I am not a good writer by any means (or even a decent one LOL) so please be kind.







Here's a close-up of the book prop.



Credits:
Lorie Davison's Flying Dreams, Don't Eat Worms, Big Balloon, Travel to Dragon's End
candle by Jofia Devoe
book action by Something Blue Studios
tiny book made from quick pages from Stephanie Ralla Salanova, designs by Lorie Davison
moon, stars, clouds, outside by Phuong Ton (Veiled Moonlight)

And pages 3 and 4.





Credits:

Lorie Davison's Big Balloon, Travel to Dragons End, Bookworm, Flittering Fall, Little Fishies
SussieM's Secret Garden
Natali Designs Spring
Phuong Ton's Autumn Kiss
Holly Designs Playground

1 comment:

Tammy D. said...

I enjoyed reading the story. Fun and cute layouts.