Saturday, April 19, 2008

Layouts Inspiration

Here are some layouts for your inspiration by my talented CT.

This layout is by the lovely Gislaine using the My Journal Page Set as well as some element from To Life and Dreamer.


This is from VanillaDesignz using one of the templates available at DigitalScrapN and ArtAndScrap. The elements and papers are from my Orchid Dreams Page Set. Drop by her blog to grab some wonderful freebies.



This one is made using my Eastern Winds Page Set. She used the journal stamp as a brush behind the photo.





This one is made from the Fancy Journal Brushes.



This one is from Girlfriends.




This is from the wonderful and talented Helene. Drop by her blog to pick up some wonderful freebies.

This one was made using my new My Journal Page Set.



This layout is by the sweet Amysout. This one was made using some of my new My Journal Page Set.






Additional Credits: My Journal & Lead By Example by PTon at Scrapbook-ElementsOld Papers by Jen U. at The Digi ChickEphemerals, Ephemerals II, and Diamond Rain by Jofia Devoe at The Digi ChiclVelvet Strawberries by Creative Confusions Designs at Scrapbook BytesWrap Me Up by Vicki StegallZipper Alpha Charms by Jen Wilson DesignsFont is Danette


More layouts from VanillaDesignz, all using some of my new My Journal Page Set.







No comments: