Friday, April 18, 2008

New Releases 4/20

Some new releases this week...

First is my new My Journal Page Set. It comes with 14 papers, a ton of elements, and a painted chipboard alphabet. The green background paper is from the My Journal Kit. I was torn between the green and one of the pink papers since I love them both so much. heh :).


Here is a closer look. i just wanted to show you this one because i love that pink paper very much and you can see a little corner of it.


These are Inked Edges. One of them has been offered as a freebie. There are 9 total in varying styles. I love these edges and use them in my designer arsenal. These are okay for professional-use with no credit required.




Here are a set of Basic Edge Styles. This is a clean edge in varying color options. This is for Photoshop and Elements only.


As requested, these are the leather textures that has been offered as a style file for Photoshop and Elements. I created a set of textured overlays for other applications, such as PSP. It is recommended that your program support multiple layers and blending modes. Included is a tutorial for PS and PSP.

The templates that have been offered on this blog has been packaged and is now available at http://www.digitalscrapn.com/ as well as http://www.artandscrap.com/store. Look for some new information on these sites soon.

The templates are okay for professional-use with no credit required.

If you received the template(s) as a freebie, it is NOT okay to use them for profit. You will need to purchase the templates.


My lovely CT have created some wonderful layouts that I will be sharing with you soon. ;)

If you need information on S40, Scrap4Hire, or other professional-use with items not marked as professional-use, please send me an email for the licensing information. Items such as Page Sets are for personal-use only without licensing. Items that are designer tools and marked for professional-use do not require additonal licensing.

1 comment:

Hélène said...

I love the textured overlay and the inked edges. Great work !