Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Products for 5/2

Um so it's 5/4 not 5/2. Yes, I am losing my mind. I had four shots of expresso today. So you'd think I could at least type something right.
In my last mailing list mail, I put the date as 4/27. Well everyone, my head has not been on straight lately and I am a week behind. :) What I meant was 5/4.

Here is a peek at what will be available this Sunday at SBE. Oh by the way, NSD is coming up soon and there is something special planned so hope you grab it. ;)

Here's your sneak peek!!

My Happy Place...
with 15 papers, 40 elements, a charmed alphabet set, 2 word art, and curled papers.






Grunged Alpha Bits...
well, these are not that small so they aren't really bits. :)


Some Journal Strips...


The Floral Grunge Papers will also be available for sale starting May 1st at Art&Scrap and DigitalScrapn.

2 comments:

Amysout said...

Phuong! These are so pretty!!! I can see LOs from here to eternity with all these goodies! Beautiful job!

Danesa said...

Phuong! I am going to be in MY Happy Place when I am "having fun" playing with these sets, alphas and papers. LOVE IT ALL!! You go girl!!! :) Can't wait!!

Everything this week will be sooooooo kewl to play with! Thank you so much for the preview. I'm salivating...just waiting. :)