Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Layout

I attempted to create a layout today. I think it's been at least a month since the last time I created one. That's sad because there was a time when layouts were flying out of my hard drive and onto Costco's printing machine. That's where I print most of mine.

Well, okay, now I know why I love my CT so much! This is hard stuff. LOL.

So here is a layout using Orchid Dream The Beginning (purple orchids, bamboo, tea leaves, rock), Orchid Dreams Reawakening (background, journal strip, lace, back bamboo, jasmine, string, back of brad, frame), the bottom word art and butterflies are from Natali Designs Playing with Wordart 1 and 2. Everything is available at Scrapbook Graphics.

I'll be posting more layouts soon!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I love your layout and the sentiment too. What a fabulous photo :) It is great to see people in love after many years.