Monday, October 27, 2008

More Layouts!

Yes, yes more layouts. Let's get your creative juices flowing!

Thank you, shawtyp, for this gorgeous layout! Please click on her link to view adorable gallery.


Credits:
Designed with PSE 6
Everything is from Studio Phuong @ Scrapbookgraphics_Orchid Dreams The Beginning and Reawakening.
Except for:
Worphoto overlays by Something Blue Studios.
Green leaves by Julie Bullock of SPD_Tart n Tangy.
Basically Borders by Matahati Designs.

Here is a wonderful layout by Leda.

Credits: Orchid Dreams The Beginning from Studio Phuong
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=22411&cat=0&page=1

Here's another one by Tammy. What a sweet face!

Credits: From Phuong Ton at Scrapbook Graphics!
Orchid Dreams ReAwakening
Orchid Dreams The Beginning
font is Jane Austen

Here is a Halloweeny one by scrappeehappee. Wow, it's almost here!! I love trick or treating. I loved going as a child but I love it even more now. Tagging along with my kids and seeing the joy they get, the thrill of going up to a strange house, especially those spooky decorated ones, well, it's just like your childhood again. Except now I can stay up as late as I want and eat as much candy as I like! YUM! hehe


Credits: Spooky

No comments: