Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love this Layout!

I found this layout while browsing the SBG Gallery today and just fell in love with it. Okay, okay, I admit I love it because she used my products :) but I really do love it. I just had to share it with you.

This layout is by Alexis by Design. You have to check out her GORGEOUS gallery.

She played along with my blog challenge! Yay!! Oh speaking of which, I better post the new challenge soon.

Tada! This is a very powerful layout.


Credits:
Phuong Ton's Designs:
Coming Home and Introspection Mini
FafBr Designs - Ma Belle Ribbon Bow Action [bow]

I recognized her gallery immediately because one of my fave layouts is in there. I went to buy Vinnie Pearce's Bucket full of Sunshine after I saw this.



Gorgeous stuff right!

And my wonderful team also played along. Let me share some of their layouts with you. I loved learning more about them and aren't they beautiful women? They are strong and loving.

Here is Danesa's take



Here is Megann's



And Lorraine's

I really enjoyed the last statement. She has written how I feel with my sons but the words never came.



And of course here are more layouts to share.

This is a gorgeous one by Leda



She cheated on this one about Introspection but she's on vacation (and still scrapping for me! *Muah* Leda)



Here's one by Megann, fun blending huh



I made another one. I don't know why I like this paper combo but I do! :)



Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: