Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This week's challenge

Hi everyone, I am sorry I had not posted the challenge for this week yet. A major project is wrapping up at work, and well, I am also engrossed in a new novel, not to mention how behind I am on releases. Okay excuses aside, I do have a challenge in mind though, one I've been wanting to do.

5 places in the world you would love to visit.

My dream is to travel the world, and I want to start documenting it. There are so many places I want to visit, but I want to start with 5. :)

I wanted to share with you a layout by Lilja with everything from Spring Blossom. I love the water from the watering can.



I found this one in the gallery by CCA (Miss Behaving), how can you not love that name! lol.


Credits:
Everything from PTON - Spring Blossom
WordArt: Natali Designs - PLaying with WA4

I also found this really cute one by seniorgal. How fun is that!


Credits:
background, bird by Lorie Davison
flowers, fence by Pton Designs
house by Baers Garten (recent renovation replaced door and windows)
windows (altered) by Newlife Dreams
door by Laura Deacetis
animal doodles by Pat Christensen
fairy by Verena Karolyi
and several other things....

No comments: