Friday, July 18, 2008

Changes....

Change is really difficult. We get used to a routine and do not want to change. We are sometimes afraid of it. I know I am. I like knowing what to expect. But there sometimes opportunities come up...and you never know what it could be, might be, would be like if you do not try it out.

That is the situation that has come up recently. I just realized that I posted something about that today in a different post but had not mentioned anything about it. I did send some snippets of news to my mailing list, but I should post it here.

It is with a heavy heart that I say good-bye to SBE, my digital home on the web. The owners, designers, and team members are nothing short of wonderful. It was a difficult decision but one that I am now looking forward to. I will be joining a new home soon, exclusively, so no more running to two different stores. I'm quite excited about it and hope that you will join in the grand opening.

My products at Digitals is not longer available. I have resigned there. The store is also quite wonderful and my stay was too short, but it was necessary to start the exclusive move. So Floral Grunge is currently not available anywhere. The quick pages from TheDailyScrapper are still available though. Plus it's fun reading.

With that said, my products at SBE will only be available through August 8th. After that, some may become available again after September 9th and some may be retired. Thank you for your support and for visiting my blog. I hope that you will join me at the new store.

Here is a clue as to where it will be. This header was created my the talented Kristi and the title work was done by Tammy. Thank you ladies so much for the pleasant surprise. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Best of luck with your new store!

Cassandra said...

Wow congrats! Good luck with your new store!