Monday, July 28, 2008

Layouts

I can never have enough layouts. Here are some inspiration for you. :)

By Kristi (another DST gallery standout!)
beautiful photography, layers, lots of little details...it's all in the details!


Phuong Ton's Tropical Oasis, By the Sea, and Sandbox Alpha
Border stitching from Flower Stand by ScrapKitchen and Shabby Miss Jenn and Shabby Miss Jenn Designs
Messy stitching from Jungle Boogie by Kay Miller
Curvy Sea Grass from Beach Shack by Shabby Miss Jenn



By Leda
this is the cool new trend now.


Phuong's Summer Breeze, By the Sea
Room #1 template freebie by Sailor and Lula's Designspier
Palm and sand by Sailor and LuLa's Designs from her freebie lagoon kit

By Megann
love her journaling, wish I was at a Roma party. lol




Phuong's Summer Breeze Kit and Tropical Quick Page.

By Lorraine
simply beautiful!

Phuong Ton Wildflowers 2 Page Kit
Phuong Ton Summer Breeze
Rina Kroes Fabric Buttons
Rina Kroes Fresh Foliage
Rina Kroes Words to Live By

2 comments:

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Snowsmoon said...

Good Morning, I am happy that you have spread your wings. I just found you are the Studio and WOW, I am blown away. Are you going to be adding you older kits to you store.Tropical Oasis and some of your others that use to be else where? I looked through your blog...WOW you are AWESOME designer!
Please email me and let me know when I can get some of your older kit at snowsmoon2@gmail.com