Friday, July 18, 2008

New Layouts!!

It's been awhile since I've added new layouts so here are some for your viewing pleasure! Work has been killer so I'm really behind in everything. :(

Remember that these kits will only be available until August 8th at SBE. After that time, some will be available AFTER September 9th or retired.

Here are a few using the Summer Breeze Page Set.

Lorraine's beautiful layout.



This is from a RAK I gave out on DST to Carinpixels. Check out her CUTE layout!



Megann's cool layout. Congrats on checking off one of life's to see and do checklist. I'm jealous!



Gislaine's cute layout.



A few from the talented VanillaDesignz.









This is a very meaningful one from Leda. So sweet...



Check out this one that Tammy just made today using Eastern Winds. So cute!



Here are some layouts from Tracey Monette's CT (I coaxed them into making a few layouts for me...*evil grin*)

These are from Monica using By the Sea and Tropical Oasis.





This is a layout by lovely1m using By The Sea.



This is from Mom2aTrio. Such a cute photo.



One more from Leda! So many layouts!

No comments: