Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The DSD Freebie

Hi everyone. It has come to my attention that not everyone's email has been updated in the SBG system. I sent an email, wrote each one myself, during the DSD weekend. But there were some whom's email address was not updated, invalid, or for whatever reason not the same as the one they download from?

So...if you had purchased something during November 1st or 2nd, and did NOT get an separate email for whatever reason to receive the quick pages, please let me know.

The subject of the email should have been ScrapbookGraphics Order #XXXX Quick Pages.
If this is the case or if you had any issues with the coupon during the sale, send an email to ptonscraps@gmail.com. You can just include your registered email address and do not need to look up your orders as I have those.

Thanks so much!

No comments: