Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yay, a layout!

I've been missing from being online much the last few days. I've finally started scrapping again. I really have missed it. It helps keep me grounded and remind me of why I love this craft so much...to journal my family's adventures. I have thousands of photos sitting on EHDs screaming, "scrap me, scrap me". I've been good and worked on a few layouts, with plenty of journaling! Yay!!

I would like to share one that did not take very long at all to work on. This one took me less than an hour, and that's quite impressive for me. It usually takes me many hours, even a simple one, so you can't always tell. LOL. So for a layout to be done in less than an hour might be a new record! lol.

This layout was created with Lorie Davison's Flitting Fall Faeries with Everything In It. http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=22348&cat=0&page=1

This kit is jammed pack with so, so many goodies. I love Lorie's style, so unique, magical, quirky, and lots and lots of fun. I've been raiding her store a lot lately and half of the layouts I've worked on this holiday weekend has been using her kits.

The word art is Sentiments 1 by Annie Manning.

If you look carefully, you can see their shadows. This layout doesn't have any journaling, but it was just fun to put together. :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: