Monday, November 3, 2008

Layouts!

Here is your daily dose of gorgeous layouts!

This stunning one is by anetka. Please click on her name to check out her gorgeous gallery!
There is so much depth to this layout, and the shadowing work is just amazing.



Here's another beauty by sweet Magda. This lady is ultra talented, can't you tell? This was a quick page for those that shopped during DSD. Hope you're loving your quick pages. Thanks again, Magda!



Here is another one by Magda. This one is using the Impressions of Honor Collab at SBG this month. Oh, I will need to post info on that soon.



Well, I finaly inspired someone. LOL. This one was made by Lorraine, inspired by my DSD ad.



And here is one by Lilja. She's washing her flowers. How adorable is that!



Oh I almost forgot, I have a new set of Overlays in the store.

No comments: