Friday, June 12, 2009

Layouts

I wanted to post a few more layouts before kicking off the weekend. :)
Remember that Father's Day is next week!

I want to thank Tammy D., Jackie, and Michaela for creating these layouts for me.

Shout out to Tammy D. She was so quick and these pages are beautiful!

Here is one using the For Daddy Kit.



And this playful one using the June Kit. Isn't it gorgeous!



Here is a beautiful For Daddy one by Jackie. Thank so much for this gorgeous layout and for your help! :)



How lucky can I get. I also get to thank Michaela for these gorgeous layouts.

Here is one using the For Daddy Kit.



and this one using the June Kit.



Feeling inspired yet? :)

Here are some feel good layouts by our Vanilla Designz.

These two are from the SBG Collab, Impressions of Whimsy





This one with the Impressions of Friendship



And one with Impressions of Mother Earth

No comments: